Exchanges & Returns Purchases
Cooling Off Period Courier:
- You are entitled to a 7 day cooling off period. If you decide to return a non-defective product, you may do so for a refund/ exchange or credit.
- The product must be returned in its original condition. Please do not remove the product from its original packaging and/ or use the product.
- In the case of a device which takes a SIM card, inserting the SIM card and logging onto a cellular network is deemed to be usage.
- In the case of a WiFi enabled product, connecting to a WiFi network is deemed to be usage
- Remember the manufacturer may hold you liable for any damage caused to the product while it is in your possession.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return or an exchange if products are not returned in its original, saleable condition.
- Handset in original undamaged box (including inner trays)
- Handset manuals and literature
- Screen covers
- Chargers, Cables, Handsfree Kits
- CD’s, Pouches, Covers
- Any promotional attachments received with the purchase
- Products returned that have been wilfully or negligently damaged, scratched, neglected, modified or repaired will be sent back the customer at their expense.
- If you elect to collect from any Cellucity Store the returns policy is governed by standard retail sales conditions of the store and the cooling off period no longer applies.
- If the incorrect product was delivered to you (i.e. it is not the product you purchased) please do not remove it from its original packaging, open or use the product in any way.
- If the packaging has been opened, damaged and not returned in saleable condition, we reserve the right to reject the return.
- Please make contact with us as soon as possible so we can arrange collection (free of charge) and have the correct product delivered to you as soon as possible.
- If the product is defective/ faulty or unsuitable for which it was indicated in the product description (or otherwise generally intended) the item will be collected and sent to the relevant manufacturer to verify the fault.
- This may take between 7 and 21 working days (not including courier time).
- If the device has been found defective within 6 months (excluding any software related issues) you will be entitled to have the unit repaired free of charge, replaced or to be refunded.
- If the product is found not be defective (or if fault is caused by means other than the terms of warranty set out by the manufacturer), you will NOT be entitled to any refund, or free replacement or repair, and you will be liable for the costs incurred for having such a product collected from and returned back to you.
- Products need to be returned for refund need to be returned with full packaging, all supplied accessories and in original sales condition. Missing box, accessories, scratches and any modifications will void any refund claim.
Possibility of lenience:
- If you return an allegedly defective product you purchased from Cellucity and following inspection thereof the manufacturer cannot verify with certainty that the product is in fact defective, Cellucity in its sole discretion, may never the less decide to give you a partial refund on that purchase.
- Cellucity will endeavour to replace a product with the same colour as originally purchased; if this colour is not available it will be exchanged with an available colour. If a device has been discontinued, it will be exchanged for an equivalent product.
- All products must be returned in original packaging, and with all original accessories.
- The product will be assessed by an authorized repair centre before any refund will be processed. This can take between 7 & 14 working days excluding courier times.
Exceptions/ exclusions to the General Rules:
- If the product was ordered on a “special offer” and such product is no longer being offered at the special price, should you elect to have the product repaired or replaced, you acknowledge and accept that we may only be able to repair, not replace the same.
Demo/ Previously Owned:
- Previously owned devices have passed manufacturer testing.
- All previously owned devices only carry a 7 day return/ refund warranty unless an alternative period has been specified in the in the product listing.
Certain products may come with a supplier’s warranty in excess of a 6-month warranty. If so, this will be stated in the product listing on the site. Any warranty over and above the standard 6 month warranty will be repaired/ exchanged as per the manufacturer instruction and not at the discretion of Cellucity.
Goods Damaged in Transit:
All products should reach you in perfect condition, but if a parcel arrived partly or completely damaged you should refuse delivery and write the issues directly onto the delivery form in the presence of the courier company.
- If no issue is raised at the point of delivery, and the product is accepted, the parcel will be considered as delivered in good condition and no subsequent complaints will be accepted by Cellucity.
- Please be aware, comments such as “subject to unpacking/ inspection” or “Damaged Box” have no legal standing, please refuse the product on delivery.
- If you have refused delivery, please get hold of us as soon as possible so we can have your goods sent to you in good condition. If possible send up pictures of the damage so we can raise it with the courier company.